Jeju Island Paradise: B105 Dolphin Penthouse Duplex - FREE Amenities!

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Jeju Island Paradise: B105 Dolphin Penthouse Duplex - FREE Amenities!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious (and possibly slightly chaotic) world of Jeju Island Paradise: B105 Dolphin Penthouse Duplex - FREE Amenities! Get ready for the real deal – no sugarcoating here. This ain't your grandma's hotel review.

First thing's first: Accessibility. Okay, I'm not in a wheelchair myself, but I did check out the info, and it's a bit… mixed. "Facilities for disabled guests" is listed, but no specific detail, so…Call ahead and confirm people. Don't assume! This is essential – don't be like me and assume the restaurant has my favourite beverage and show up with a dead battery on your phone, only for a disappointment. I love Jeju, but let's make sure everyone can enjoy it!

On-site Accessible Restaurants/Lounges: This is also listed as "mixed" (or non-existent). Seems not. That's a bummer, but hey, maybe the kitchenette is a lifesaver. We'll get to the good stuff, promise.

Internet Access: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Yes! Sweet, sweet Wi-Fi. Gotta have it, folks. Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services… they mean business. You'll be connected, believe me. Stream of consciousness here? I’m a total screen addict and having fast and free Wi-Fi felt like my god-sent.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax (The Good Stuff):

  • Pool with view: OH. MY. GOD. The view. The pictures lie. In a fantastic way! It was like swimming in a postcard, Seriously. That picture of the pool? Gorgeous. The reality? Even more gorgeous. I spent a solid afternoon just… floating. And occasionally gasping at the scenery. Pure, unadulterated bliss. (Slightly embarrassing confession: I may have accidentally fallen asleep on a floating flamingo in the pool. Don't judge!)

  • Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Sauna: Didn’t use every single one. But I'm a sucker for a good sauna. And this one? Hot. Steamy. Perfect for sweating out the stress of, well, life. And it's all tucked within the complex's design, which is a great touch of class.

  • Fitness Center: I’m not one for a gym on vacation, but hey, it’s there if you're feeling ambitious. I did walk around the grounds for a little bit. That counts, right? Right?

  • Massage, Body scrub, Body wrap: Okay, now we're talking! I sprung for the massage. A little pricey, BUT WORTH IT. I could feel every knot in my shoulders melt away. I floated out of that room. Legit. (Side note: the body scrub is tempting, but I wasn't brave enough to risk it with my sensitive skin. Maybe next time…)

Cleanliness and Safety (The Pandemic Era):

  • This is where they hit it out of the park. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items… They are serious about cleanliness. I mean, serious. I saw staff constantly wiping things down. It felt safe, genuinely safe. I hate to say it, but it felt cleaner than my own home.
  • Hand sanitizer everywhere, hygiene certification, and safe dining setup all earn major points. You know they're trying. I love it.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking:

  • Restaurants, Bar, Coffee shop, Poolside bar: Options! Always a good thing. The poolside bar? Yes, please! The coffee shop? I’m a fiend for coffee. The food? Decent, but nothing mind-blowing. A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant: I did everything. The Asian breakfast? Worth it.
  • Room service [24-hour]: This is a win.

Services and Conveniences:

  • Concierge, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Laundry service, Luggage storage: All the basics covered. They're like the Swiss Army knife of hospitality. Always on call!
  • Business facilities: I am on vacation. I see no business, or maybe I do? The Internet is there.

For the Kids:

I don't have kids anymore, so I'm not the target demographic here, but from what I did see, it seems fine. Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal listed. Family friendly!

Available in All Rooms (The Nitty-Gritty):

  • Air conditioning, Air conditioning in public areas: Praise be. If you've been to Jeju in the summer, you know.
  • Free bottled water, Coffee/tea maker, Refrigerator: Essentials of life. Check.
  • Wi-Fi [free]: We've established this is a win.
  • Blackout curtains: Essential for sleeping in.
  • Alarm clock: Probably not needed in the world of phones, but it's there if you need it.
  • Additional toilet: Bonus.

Getting Around:

  • Airport transfer, Car park [free of charge], Taxi service: Easy peasy. They will get you to hotel. Free parking is a HUGE win.
  • Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Valet parking: The options!

The "Dolphin Penthouse" Experience (My Messy Take):

Okay, let's talk about that penthouse. Duplex. Like a miniature mansion. Seriously, it's a house with a view. The dĂ©cor? Modern, clean, and… functional. It has everything, from the tiny shampoo bottles to the fluffy robes. It's not quite a "wow" aesthetic, but again, functionality wins. The space! The windows! The balcony! The feeling of being on top of the world. I loved it.

Here's my Honest Emotional Reaction (prepare for some drama):

I went in expecting a nice hotel. I left feeling…well, a little heartbroken to leave. That view from the pool? That massage? The feeling of being utterly, blissfully pampered? Yeah, it gets you. It really gets you. I left feeling rested, rejuvenated, and (dare I say it?) happy.

The Imperfections (because life isn't perfect):

  • The food, again, wasn't mind-blowing. Fine, but not five-star dining.
  • The layout of the hotel could be confusing at first. Getting back and forth to the pool from rooms felt like an adventure with a slight incline to the elevation, but I can't complain.
  • Remember to double-check those accessibility details.

My Ultimate Recommendation (and a sales pitch, because why not?):

Here’s the deal: If you're looking for a place to truly unwind, to escape the everyday grind, and immerse yourself in some serious relaxation, book the Jeju Island Paradise: B105 Dolphin Penthouse Duplex - FREE Amenities RIGHT NOW. Yes, right now! Don’t delay.

My Offer (Because I’M Here to Help You Out):

  • Book within the Next 3 Days: Get a free bottle of champagne upon arrival (because you deserve it!).
  • Mention this Review: Get a 10% discount on spa services (because yes, you need a massage).
  • Mention my name: Okay, I’m not getting commission, BUT if you mention this review, I know you're taking it seriously!

Seriously, do it. You won’t regret it. Jeju is beautiful, and this hotel, imperfections and all, gives you the experience to completely appreciate it. You might even find yourself accidentally falling asleep in a pool. Trust me, it's a good thing.

Knightsbridge Manila: Luxury Suite You WON'T Believe!

Book Now

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized, perfectly-polished travel brochure. This is MY Jeju Island itinerary, and it's gonna be more rambunctious than a toddler hopped up on sugar. We're talking Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/that insane External Staircase Duplex (seriously, how many staircases do you need?!)/and ALL the FREE AMENITIES in Jeju South Korea. Prepare for the glorious mess.

Day 1: Arrival and the Existential Dread of the Penthouse

  • Morning (aka "Surviving the Flight"): Landed in Jeju! Jet lag already hitting me like a bus. Immigration? Standard chaotic symphony of paperwork and sweaty foreheads. Found my luggage, which, miracle of miracles, arrived! (High five to the baggage handlers, you unsung heroes!). Now that the plane is gone, I can begin to feel like I am in the world, even when I was already in the world before this trip, but still. Ugh, the language barrier hit me like the ocean's first wave. I love the way Korean looks, its gorgeous and so foreign to me, I feel like I can't put any trust in it.

  • Afternoon (aka "Finding the Dolphin Penthouse"): The taxi driver, bless his heart, probably couldn't understand a word I was saying. I was supposed to be in the room in front of the complex entrance, but my inner compass, as always, led me to the wrong place, it led me to a dead end - the back of the building. Turns out, the Dolphin Penthouse is a whole thing. Okay, I'm not even pretending to be cool now, I am screaming to myself. I had to climb this external staircase, and it spiraled up and seemingly into the clouds. The view from the top, though…holy moly. Okay, it's beautiful, but I'm pretty sure I just aged a decade climbing those stairs. Then the room…the room's a duplex! Seriously? Me? In a duplex? With a view of the ocean and a balcony practically begging me to drink wine and contemplate the meaning of life? Yeah, I can do that.

    • Quirky Observation: The penthouse had a goldfish…in a bowl…on a table. Who decided this was a good idea? Did they want some silent, judgment-filled company? Do I have to feed the thing? (I, sadly, had to). I named him "Bob."
  • Evening: (aka "Drowning in Ramen and Awe"): Okay, settled in. I walked around a bit and went to a convenience store and bought a bunch of instant ramen (I’m on a budget, okay?!). The ramen situation here is serious. It seems to be the sustenance of choice. Ate it while staring at that view. The sunset? Epic. Like, "Instagram-worthy" epic. Even Bob the goldfish seemed impressed. I could get used to this, even if I'm still slightly terrified of the staircase.

Day 2: Exploring Volcanic Wonders and Questionable Decisions

  • Morning (aka "Conquering Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak"): This is where the planned itinerary really started. I, a person who considers a brisk walk to the fridge exercise, decided to hike Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, also known as Sunrise Peak. They said it would be relatively easy, not this easy though, okay, it was tough. Sweat. Soreness. Doubts about my life choices. The view from the top? Breath-snatching. The sunrise was beautiful. But honestly, the feeling of successfully reaching the summit was even better.

    • Emotional Reaction: I felt so incredibly accomplished! Like I could conquer anything! (Maybe just not a really steep incline tomorrow).
  • Afternoon (aka "The Lava Tubes of Manjanggul and the Ice Cream Dilemma"): The Manjanggul Lava Tube was next. It's a dark, damp, underground tunnel formed by flowing lava. Spooky! Mysterious! And a perfect place to appreciate the cooling sensation on a hot day. I swear, I spent an hour, maybe 2 hours, just wandering. Okay, maybe I got lost for a bit. And then I saw an ice cream vendor. A good one. The only one. I bought two, one vanilla and one mango. They melted quickly.

  • Evening (aka "Black Pork and a Karaoke Revelation"): Jeju is famous for its black pork. Went to a local restaurant and gorged. Seriously, I ate so much pork – it was delicious! And then…and then someone suggested karaoke. Karaoke. Me? I have the singing ability of a wounded walrus. But hey, I'm on vacation! And the soju was flowing. Let's just say, my rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" was less Freddie Mercury and more…a caterwauling, off-key disaster. I have no regrets. None.

Day 3: Coastal Bliss, Tea Plantations, and a Meltdown

  • Morning (aka "The Mystical Coastline"): Today, a drive along the coast. The coastline of Jeju is a breathtaking panorama. I stopped at random overlooks and just stared. The water is the color of a thousand sapphires, the cliffs rugged and dramatic. Pure serenity.

  • Afternoon (aka "The Tea Plantation and the Meltdown"): O'Sulloc Tea Museum was on my must-do-list. The tea fields really are picture-perfect, a sea of vibrant green. I bought a green tea latte (obviously), wandered around, and then, BAM! The meltdown. It wasn't a huge one, but it was there. Just a sudden wave of "I'm tired. I miss my bed. I can't understand anything anyone is saying." Travel fatigue. The existential loneliness of being a tourist. And then, I sat down on a bench, drank my latte, and ate some cake from the cafe.

    • Emotional Reaction: And guess what? It passed. Small, simple joys. Good tea. Good cake. Being alone with your messy feelings for a bit. It works, you know?
  • Evening (aka "Free Amenities and Late-Night Contemplations"): Back at the penthouse. Ah, the free amenities. The toiletries, the slippers, the snacks. All of this felt so spoiled. This is where I found out I could use the free amenities, the washing machines, and the laundry. I sat on the balcony, watching the stars. The free amenities, the washing machine, the laundry, and all the comforts around me reminded to be grateful. I felt grateful.

Day 4: The Wonders of Jeju, Back to the Real World

  • Morning (aka "Seongup Folk Village and the Last Moments): Visited Seongup Folk Village, a glimpse into Jeju's history – simple, charming, and offering a different kind of beauty. And then…the last moments.
    • Anecdote: On the way back, the taxi driver, after being my personal navigator these few days, finally understood I hadn't understood. He had started making a joke on the way, and now, a week later, I am finally cracking it. I laughed, and then I felt sad.
  • Afternoon (aka "Goodbye Jeju, Hello Real Life"): It was time. Time to pack. Time to head back. And time to wonder if that staircase would haunt my dreams. I felt a mix of emotions—relief (those stairs!), sadness (goodbye paradise!), and a renewed appreciation for the little things.
    • Opinionated Language: This place is a must to visit. It's not just beautiful. It's complex, it's challenging, it can be chaotic and messy. And that's why it's brilliant. I'll be back. But next time, I'm requesting a room on the ground floor. And maybe a personal sherpa to carry my luggage.
  • Evening (aka "On the plane"): Back to the world. Back to real life. The plane flight was bumpy. I have a sore throat, but I can't help but smile at how different I am from when I arrived.
    • Quirky Observation: I can't believe I'm going back home. I guess it means that the adventure is over, but, a new one is beginning. And oh yeah, I have to feed Bob the goldfish.
Pokhara Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom Balcony Apartment (Serendipity Awaits!)

Book Now

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South KoreaOkay, here we go! Prepare for a gloriously messy, opinionated, and frankly, probably too-long breakdown of "Jeju Island Paradise: B105 Dolphin Penthouse Duplex - FREE Amenities!" buckle up. This is gonna be a ride.

Jeju Island Paradise: B105 Dolphin Penthouse Duplex - FAQ (With Added Chaos!)

Okay, so... is this place *actually* a "Paradise"?

Alright, let's be real. "Paradise" is a word tossed around like confetti at a wedding. It's... optimistic. Look, Jeju Island? Stunning. Absolutely. That volcanic rock? Majestic. The ocean? Makes you want to chuck your phone in it (in a good way). *This specific duplex*? Well, let's just say it's *striving* for paradise. It's like, it's got all the ingredients, but the chef (the rental company) maybe forgot the seasoning sometimes. My husband, bless his heart, called it "Aspiring Paradise." He's a poet.

The "Free Amenities!" What's the deal? Is it actually free? And what do you *get*? Spill the tea!

"Free Amenities!" That's the siren call, isn't it? Okay, here's the breakdown, and trust me, I took *notes*.
  • Wifi: Yep, it was free. And pretty darn reliable, which is a HUGE win. I needed to upload embarrassing photos of myself in a seaweed wrap (don't judge!).
  • Kitchen Stuff: Okay, here's where it gets dicey. They claimed a FULL kitchen. They weren't *lying*, per se. There *was* indeed a collection of pots, pans, and utensils. But… let's just say I wouldn't be whipping up any Michelin-starred meals. One pan had a suspicious scorch mark, and the knives looked like they’d last been sharpened during the Joseon Dynasty. My husband, again, heroically made a passable (and slightly smoky!) kimchi fried rice. So, technically functional.
  • The "Welcome Basket": This was the highlight, honestly. It’s like a little taste of Jeju. Seaweed snacks, local teas, maybe a tiny bottle of soju. Mine had some questionable dried squid (I'm not a fan of the tentacles, sorry!). But the thought? A+!
  • Parking: Free! And plentiful! Though finding the damn entrance to the parking garage the first time was a comedy of navigational errors. I swear, the map app was deliberately leading us astray.
  • Laundry?: Washer and dryer included, thank heavens. Because, you know, seaweed wraps leave a certain... residue.

Let's talk about that "Dolphin Penthouse Duplex" name. Is it literal? Did you get to *see* dolphins?

*Deep breath.* Okay. The "Dolphin" part? Pure marketing. You MIGHT, and I emphasize MIGHT, see a dolphin if you spend your entire stay glued to the balcony with high-powered binoculars. We didn't. I even tried, dammit! I envisioned myself drinking soju and spotting a sleek mammal leaping through the waves, but alas… nothing. So, yeah. "Dolphin" feels like a slight overpromise. The duplex part is accurate, though. Two floors, which is cool. Gives you some separation. Which is especially useful if your travel companion is constantly snoring. Not naming any names...

How's the view? Is it worth the money?

The view… ah, the view. This is where it redeems itself. The balcony is spectacular. Like, "drop-jaw, Instagram-worthy" spectacular. The ocean is *right there*. The sunsets? Forget about it. They’re mental. Every evening was a watercolor painting. Totally worth it, even if you don't see dolphins. The money? Depends on the season. It wasn't budget, by any means. But the view? Priceless. I'd probably pay it again, just for that feeling of being perched over the sea, watching the sky bleed into the water.

What about the location? Is it convenient?

Location, location, location! It was in a pretty good spot, honestly. Close enough to some restaurants and cafes (which, FYI, are *amazing* in Jeju). But you definitely need a rental car. Trust me. Trying to rely on public transport would be a *nightmare*. I rented a tiny Kia (the only available option) and spent the first two days learning to drive on the wrong side of the road. It was… memorable. There was a lot of honking. (Probably from frustrated locals).

Cleanliness. Real talk. How clean was it? Because I’m picky.

Okay. Cleanliness. This is where we hit the bumps. It wasn't *filthy*. But it wasn't pristine. There were… things. A mysterious stain on the rug that I chose not to investigate. Dusty corners. A lingering smell of… something. I'm not sure what. Probably the previous guests. Overall, it was a solid B-. Not enough to ruin the trip, but enough to make me feel like I needed to wipe down surfaces with my own cleaning supplies. I'm considering bringing my own Clorox wipes to all future vacations.

Okay, let's get into a bit more detail. The bedroom(s)? The bathrooms? Spill!

The bedrooms were… functional. The master bedroom had a balcony (woohoo!). The bed was… fine. Not the comfiest I’ve ever slept in, but not awful. The second bedroom was smaller but still decent. The bathrooms? Better than expected, generally. The water pressure was pretty amazing. That's key, people. Good water pressure is essential for washing off the aforementioned sandy seaweed residue. The showers were... adequate. I've had better; I've had worse. Everything worked (mostly). And they had those little travel amenity sets with soap, shampoo and conditioner. They were the good ones, too! I love free toiletries.

Anything *really* annoying? The "dealbreakers?"

Honestly? The communication with the rental company. It wasn't *awful*, but it wasn't exactly smooth. Getting clear instructions about check-in was a bit of a struggle. And there was a small issue with the air conditioning that took them a while to sort out. Little things, but annoying, y'know? Also, be aware that the walls aren't exactly soundproof. We could sometimes hear the neighbors. Nothing major, but not ideal if you're a light sleeper. I used earplugs, just in case.

Would you stay there again? Really?

Boutique Inns

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea

Room B105/Dolphin Penthouse/External Staircase Duplex/Free Amenities Jeju South Korea