Escape to Paradise: Stunning Lombok Villa Awaits! (Amaryllis 1 BR, ZN77A)

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Escape to Paradise: Stunning Lombok Villa Awaits! (Amaryllis 1 BR, ZN77A)

Escape to Paradise: Stunning Lombok Villa Awaits! (Amaryllis 1 BR, ZN77A) - A Raw & Revealing Review (Buckle Up!)

Okay, deep breaths. I'm back from Lombok, and I'm officially ruined for anything less than paradise. Seriously. And this Amaryllis 1 BR villa (ZN77A) at Escape to Paradise? Let's just say it's a strong contender for the "places-I-might-actually'live-in-someday" award. But before I get lost in wistful daydreams, let's break this down, because you, dear reader, deserve the real deal.

First Impressions: "Wow" Is an Understatement

From the moment I arrived, the staff were phenomenal. Like, genuine smiles, helpfulness, and a level of attentiveness that made me feel like I was the only guest, even though I knew the place was bustling (it's popular, for a reason!). The check-in process was smooth as butter. No hanging around, staring at a bored face. They had a contactless check-in/out option too, which is a godsend these days, and the option for private check-in/out, which just felt fancy.

The Villa Itself: Where Dreams Are Made (And Naps Get Seriously Deep)

The villa? Oh man. Cleanliness and safety are obviously a top priority. Daily disinfection in common areas and rooms sanitized between stays? Check. Anti-viral & professional-grade cleaning? Absolutely. This is important, am I right? Look, even if you aren't worried about the current world climate, the clean factor is something that matters. And seriously, the air conditioning… bliss. The blackout curtains? Game changer for a light sleeper like me. Getting the room sanitized opt-out is handy too, but don't blame me if I am being paranoid these days.

The decor? Modern, stylish, and not overly fussy. The bathroom situation deserves its own paragraph. Think spacious, sparkling clean, with a separate shower and bathtub. And bathrobes! I basically lived in one of those for the whole week. The only issue? The darn slippers are so soft I didn’t want to leave them to get on the beach because they are so comfortable! I wish I could’ve just brought the whole toilet with me.

Accessibility (Important Stuff, Folks!)

I'm going to be brutally honest here, and since I don't have accessibility issues, I am going to go more on the provided information here. Escape to Paradise has facilities for disabled guests, which is a huge plus. The elevator makes access to different areas easier. This place is clearly trying to be welcoming to everyone. Bravo!

Let's Talk Amenities: Because Adulting Deserves Some Pampering

  • Internet (And Wi-Fi Freedom!): Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Internet access – wireless! I got my work done (okay, maybe some beach-based internet surfing too), and the connection was solid. Plus, Internet [LAN] in the room! Great for the old schoolers.
  • Relaxation Station: Okay, so you've got a Pool with a view, Swimming pool [outdoor], Spa/sauna, Sauna, the works. The gym/fitness is decent, Massage options abound. There's a foot bath for a chill evening. I’m a fan of the Body scrub, Body wrap and I am always up for a session at the spa. You get the picture: you can literally melt into a puddle of relaxation. I spent an entire afternoon just floating in the pool, staring at the ocean, and feeling my stress levels evaporate. Highly recommend.
  • Dining & Munchies:
    • On-site Restaurants: There are restaurants, Poolside bar, and Snack bar. The Asian cuisine in restaurant and International cuisine in restaurant are both fantastic, and Vegetarian restaurant is available.. The food was fresh, the service impeccable.
    • Room Service: The room service [24-hour] is a lifesaver. A late-night snack or breakfast in bed? Yes, please. Breakfast in room and Breakfast takeaway service are available.
    • Little Things that Matter: Bottle of water always replenished, Coffee/tea in restaurant, and Happy hour! The coffee shop is the perfect place to hang out and relax on vacation, and the pool bar is a must! I loved the Desserts in restaurant .They also have Salad in restaurant with Soup in restaurant.

Things To Do (Besides Lounging By The Pool, Because, Priorities)

  • The staff can arrange tours, water sports, and everything else you could possibly want. Seriously, just ask.
  • The resort has a really interesting Shrine. Definitely worth visiting.

Safety & Cleanliness: They Take It Seriously

They’re doing it right in terms of safety. Hand sanitizer everywhere, Staff trained in safety protocol, and Daily disinfection in common areas. This is not the place to worry.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: The Real Deal

  • Food Quality: The Asian breakfast was a highlight, with fresh fruit and flavorful dishes. The Western breakfast was well done, too. A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, and Alternative meal arrangement options.
  • The Bar Scene: The poolside bar is essential. The happy hour is a winner. And a bottle of water is always available in the room (essential!).

Services & Conveniences: Small Touches, Big Impact

  • Daily housekeeping, Concierge, Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, and Luggage storage. It’s all available.
  • Cash withdrawal and Currency exchange are convenient.
  • And, for the digital age, it has Contactless check-in/out and Cashless payment service.

For The Kids:

  • Babysitting service (for those all-important adult moments!) and Kids facilities. This is a Family/child friendly place.

Getting Around

  • Airport transfer, Taxi service, Car park [free of charge], and Valet parking.

The Not-So-Perfect Moments (Because Perfection is Boring, Right?)

Okay, here's the real real:

  • Minor Noise: Occasionally, there was some noise from nearby construction (I'm guessing at the time, it was a minor issue) but it was generally pretty quiet. Just a heads up (if you're super sensitive).

The Verdict: A Paradise Worth Investing In

Look, if you're looking for a luxury escape, a place to de-stress, or just a ridiculously beautiful villa with amazing service… book this place. Seriously. The Amaryllis 1 BR villa (ZN77A) at Escape to Paradise is worth every penny. I'm already planning my return trip.

The Compelling Offer - Grab It Before I Do!

Escape to Paradise: Your Ultimate Lombok Getaway Awaits!

Tired of the daily grind? Yearning for sun-drenched beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a touch of Bali-esque magic? Then stop dreaming and start booking!

We're offering a limited-time escape you won't want to miss! Experience the unparalleled luxury of the Amaryllis 1 BR Villa (ZN77A) at Escape to Paradise and unlock a world of pure bliss.

Here's what you get when you book NOW:

  • Exclusive Savings: Get a special discount on your villa stay!
  • Complimentary Breakfast: Wake up to a delicious, freshly prepared breakfast each morning, delivered to your villa.
  • Romantic Upgrade: Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine and a romantic turndown service with rose petals, perfect for couples!
  • Unforgettable Experiences: Access exclusive discounts on spa treatments, watersports, and guided tours – make your stay even more memorable!
  • Peace of Mind: Rest assured with our enhanced hygiene protocols and flexible cancellation options.

But that's not all!

  • Lose yourself in the tranquility of your private villa, complete with air conditioning, a luxurious bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub, and a private terrace.
  • Indulge in world-class dining at our on-site restaurants, serving a fusion of Asian and international cuisine.
  • Rejuvenate your senses at our spa, enjoy a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool, or soak up the sun on our stunning beachfront.
  • Experience personalized service from our dedicated staff, who will cater to your every need.

Hurry, this offer is valid for a limited time only!

Click here to book your escape and experience the true meaning of paradise! [Link to Booking Page]

Don’t let this opportunity slip away! Book your dream getaway at Escape to Paradise now, and create memories that will last a lifetime!

P.S. Trust me, you deserve this. Treat yourself to some well-deserved R&R. You won't regret

Escape to Varanasi: Mother Hostel's Unforgettable India Adventure

Book Now

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Okay, buckle up, Buttercup. This isn't your cookie-cutter itinerary. This is me, wrestling with a travel plan, fighting off the urge to just eat instant noodles and watch cat videos instead. Here's what I think I'm doing in Lombok, Indonesia, at that fancy-sounding Amarylliss place, in the ZN77A mountain view room, which better have a damn good view, or heads will roll (mine, probably, from sheer disappointment).

Lombok: Operation "Find Paradise (and Maybe Don't Lose My Passport)" - A Messy, Honest Itinerary

Day 1: Arrival & Orientation (aka, "Surviving the Airport Apocalypse")

  • Morning: Arrive at Lombok International Airport (LOP). Pray to the travel gods that my luggage isn't currently vacationing in Zurich. Landed and the heat hit me like a humid hug. Okay, I like it. Check.
  • Lunch: Okay, first hurdle = finding something edible. Usually, I'm that person who survives off of snacks carried by my suitcase, but not this time! Let's try that Nasi Campur stall outside the airport everybody has been talking about, maybe I'll even try the chicken feet. Oh god, I did it. First impression is that it's delicious.
  • Afternoon: "Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A" – Let's get there. This is where things get interesting. Pray the pick up service is there, and doesn't have a flat tire, or try to overcharge me, or, well, you get the idea.. The drive itself, I hope the driver is a safe one. And no, I don't want to see his collection of porcelain cats. I want to see paradise.
  • Late Afternoon/Evening: Check into the ZN77A Mountain View room. THIS IS IMPORTANT. The mountain better be visible. Like, clear view, no pesky palm trees in the way. If I can't see the mountain, I'm calling the front desk and demanding a refund in the form of a lifetime supply of Bintang (the local beer). Unpack (slowly, because unpacking is the physical manifestation of adulting and I actively avoid it). Explore the immediate surroundings. Hopefully, there's a pool. If there's a pool, I'm in.
  • Dinner: Eat something local. Maybe a warung. Maybe learn to eat with my hands. Maybe embarrass myself trying. Either way, it's all part of the adventure (or the disaster, depending on my coordination).

Day 2: Beach Day (aka, "Sand, Sunburn, and Existential Dread")

  • Morning: Wake up to hopefully, a phenomenal mountain view. Coffee, obviously. And maybe, just maybe, a moment of Zen. Then, promptly forget all about Zen and start stressing about sunscreen.
  • Late Morning: Head to a beach – maybe Selong Belanak. I've seen pictures. It looks stunning. But pictures lie, don't they? They're like Instagram filters for your expectations. Okay, focus on the beach.
  • Afternoon: The beach. Sun, sand, the crashing waves… pure bliss, right? Maybe. Probably. Okay, yes. Bliss. Until I remember I have the world's palest skin and I'm going to turn into a lobster. Slather on sunscreen (a lot of it). Get a tan (or burn, we'll see). Swim. Try not to get eaten by a jellyfish.
  • Late Afternoon: Find a beachside warung. Order a Bintang. Watch the sunset. Contemplate the meaning of life, or at least the meaning of my trip.
  • Evening: Dinner. Seafood, probably. I'm hoping I can handle it. Some of that ginger is the best.

Day 3: Waterfall & Cultural Immersion (aka, "Sweat, Stairs, and Trying Not to Be a Tourist Jerk")

  • Morning: Head to a waterfall. Tiu Kelep or Sendang Gile, they both look amazing. Pack water. Lots of water. And a towel. And maybe a rescue inhaler, because stairs.
  • Afternoon: Hike to the waterfall. Admire the beauty. Feel the spray of the water. Try to avoid slipping on a moss-covered rock and breaking a limb. Take a million photos that still won't capture the actual majesty of the place.
  • Late Afternoon: Visit a local village. Try to be respectful of the culture. Learn a few basic Indonesian phrases. Don't accidentally offend anyone. Be aware of my privilege and how I'm a total tourist.
  • Evening: Find a good restaurant. Maybe try the local specialty, Sasak food. This is where I may finally break and eat chicken feet.
  • Dinner: Try to be open to it, but if I can't, I'll find something else.

Day 4: Gili Islands (aka, "Riding Over the Waves and Finding Happiness or a Complete Tourist Disaster)

  • Morning: Make it to the harbor and figure out how to get to Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, or Gili Air. The Gili's are the epitome of paradise. It'll be amazing. Or, it'll be overcrowded with other tourists, the boat will sink, and my luggage again will vacation elsewhere.
  • Afternoon: Arrive on the Gili Islands. Choose the island. Ride a boat? No, no! That's a tourist trap!. Rent a bike and explore. Find a beach, snorkel, and pretend I know what I'm doing.
  • Late Afternoon: Beach, again. That is the point right? Swim, relax, and eat some more.
  • Evening: Dinner on the beach. Maybe see if I can get a fish.

Day 5: Relaxation or "Do-Over" Day (aka, "Embracing the Unplanned")

  • Morning: Either relax at the Amarylliss, read a book, sit by the pool, and do nothing - or - re-do a day if things go wrong.
  • Afternoon: Go to a local market, and try to get some souvenirs.
  • Evening: Eat dinner and then maybe have a massage.

Day 6: Departure (aka, "Saying Goodbye to Paradise (and Maybe Finding a Souvenir I Won't Regret)")

  • Morning: Pack. Slowly. Try not to leave anything behind. Have a final breakfast. Feel a pang of sadness as I realize my vacation time is over.
  • Afternoon: Check out. Thank the staff at the Amarylliss (or, you know, glare at them if that mountain view was a lie). Head to the airport. Hope for the best.
  • Evening: Fly home. Already planning the next trip.

My Imperfections and Things I'm Fully Prepared For:

  • Getting Lost: Guaranteed. I have a terrible sense of direction.
  • Overpacking: I'm a chronic overpacker. I'll bring things I don't need and forget the essentials.
  • Communication Issues: My Indonesian is limited to "terima kasih" and "tolong," which probably won't get me very far.
  • Sunburn: See above.
  • Falling in Love with the Place: Highly likely. I tend to do that.
  • The Food: I'm an adventurous eater, but even I have my limits. Fingers crossed for no food poisoning.
  • The Mess: This itinerary is just a framework. Reality will be far messier, more spontaneous, and hopefully, more memorable.

So, there you have it. A travel plan created by a human, not a robot. Wish me luck. I'll probably need it. And the Bintang. Definitely the Bintang.

Hurghada Paradise: Stunning 2-Bed City View Apartment!

Book Now

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok IndonesiaHTML

Escape to Paradise: Lombok Villa FAQ (Amaryllis 1 BR, ZN77A) - Because Let's Be Honest, We All Have Questions (and Maybe Some Regrets)

Okay, spill it. Is this place REALLY as dreamy as the pictures? Because Instagram lies, you know?

Alright, alright, let's be real. The pictures? They're gorgeous. Like, ridiculously gorgeous. And yes, the Amaryllis villa in Lombok, well, it's pretty damn close to that dreamy. The reality is, the villa itself is stunning. That infinity pool? Yep, it's as tempting as it looks. I spent a solid afternoon just staring at it, contemplating life and whether I'd actually *do* anything beyond lying by the pool. (Spoiler alert: mostly pool time.)

But…and there's always a but, isn't there? The pictures conveniently omit the occasional rogue lizard scurrying across the bathroom floor. And the internet can be... well, let's say it's not *always* lightning fast, which is a minor crisis when you're *desperate* for a good streaming session. However, when you look up and the view is THAT… *that* kinda makes you forget about everything.

So, the verdict? Dreamy with a side of reality. Bring bug spray. And maybe your own portable speaker because the provided one is a little... tinny. Just sayin'.

How's the location? Is it actually close to anything fun, or am I gonna be stranded in the middle of nowhere?

Location, location, location! This is where things get a little… nuanced. The villa itself is a bit tucked away, which is, honestly, part of its charm. It's peaceful, quiet, and perfect if you're looking to disconnect (or *attempt* to) from the whole rat race.

Getting around requires a scooter or a taxi. Scooters are readily available and relatively cheap. Just, you know, practice beforehand if you're not used to them. I saw a guy on my first day who looked like he'd never even *seen* a scooter before, and let's just say… he didn't last long. (No judgement, though. I did take a few wrong turns myself.)

There are beaches within easy reach. Kuta Lombok (the slightly more touristy one) and Selong Belanak (the slightly more chilled one) are both amazing. Restaurants and little shops are also there as long as u ride ur scooter. You can definitely get your beach bum fix here and still have this lovely space as your home base. So, in a nutshell: Prepare to embrace the freedom of a scooter (or the predictability of taxis). It's an adventure!

That pool looks amazing. Is it clean? I'm a bit of a germaphobe, you see…

The pool is... *chefs kiss*. Seriously. Best thing ever. And yes, it's very clean, but, you know, it's outside. Leaves happen. A few stray bugs might decide to take a swim. I'm fairly sure I saw a gecko take a running leap into the water one day – not my favorite moment, but it happens.

They have someone clean it, and the water is clear and inviting. BUT, it is NOT a sterile environment. You're in nature. You are in the outdoors. It's a different kind of clean. If you need a sterile pool... maybe book a hotel room with a chlorine-filled indoor thing. But then you'd be missing out on the *magic*, the natural beauty. (And the geckos. Okay, maybe I could do without the geckos next time…)

What about the staff? Are they friendly and helpful? Or are they the silent, judging type?

The staff? Honestly, some of the best people I've met. They're genuinely lovely, incredibly helpful, and will go the extra mile. They're discreet, too, which is a huge plus. You don't feel like you're being constantly watched. They always greet you with a smile, and anything you need, they try their best.

I had a minor scooter incident (see above – I told you!) and they were absolutely fantastic, helping me sort everything out. They are the absolute best. It was a little embarassing, but the kindness of these people is what brought me back into the happy. You can tell they genuinely care about your experience, and they add to the overall wonderfulness of the place. So, no silent judging here. Just genuine, warm hospitality. Plus, they might even cook you an amazing breakfast. (Order the banana pancakes. Seriously. Do it.)

The kitchen looks nice in the photos. Can I *actually* cook? or is it just for show?

Yes, you can actually cook! And the kitchen is equipped with everything you need. It’s not a Michelin-star kitchen, but it's perfectly functional for preparing meals. (And, let's be frank, I'm not exactly a Michelin-star chef myself.)

The thing is, you're in Lombok! The food is delicious and super affordable. I ended up eating out more than I originally planned, mostly because it's easier. Because I'm lazy. But also because the warungs (local restaurants) nearby offer amazing Indonesian food for practically peanuts. So, you *could* cook. But you might find yourself drawn to the local culinary scene. So, sure. You can cook. But go eat some nasi goreng, I'm telling you!

Okay, real talk: Did you have a bad experience, and if so, what was it?

Alright, deep breath. I had a moment. It involved a near-miss scorpion encounter in the bathroom. I KNOW. Not exactly ideal. I screamed like a girl (I'm a guy, by the way…), and instantly started googling 'scorpion stings Lombok'.

The staff were, again, unbelievably calm and helpful. They found the little creature (harmless, thankfully) and removed it. After that, I was a little more cautious when I enter the bathroom, and the lizard situation got a little more intense. I'M JUST SAYING... check your shoes before you put them on. Seriously. But, you know, it's nature. It's part of the experience? I guess?

Look, was I a little freaked out? Yes. Did It ruin the trip? Absolutely not. It was a reminder that I was in a beautiful, wild place. And that maybe I should embrace the experience rather than freaking out. ( Easier said than done, I know.) Plus, the staff took things to the next level in order to make me feel safe in the house which means a lot. So, lesson learned: be aware of your surroundings. And maybe bring a flashlight. But, other than that, it was pretty darn close to perfect.

Staynado

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia

Amarylliss 1 BR Mountain View ZN77A Lombok Indonesia