Aqaba's BEST Hostel? Pizza, Parties & Paradise at Pizza Street!
Pizza, Parties & Paradise at Pizza Street: My Unfiltered Aqaba Hostel Review (Warning: May Contain Pizza Dreams)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the beans (and maybe accidentally drool on the keyboard) about Aqaba's BEST Hostel? Pizza, Parties & Paradise at Pizza Street! - because let's be honest, the name alone promises a good time. And after my stay? Let's just say my taste buds are still singing a pizza symphony and my memory is a hazy, but glorious, mix of sunshine, salty air, and… well, more pizza.
First Impressions & Access: Getting There & Get in There!
Okay, so the name "Pizza Street" is not a lie. It literally sits on… you guessed it… a street with pizza places. Instant win! The location is pretty darn accessible, right smack dab in the heart of Aqaba. You've got easy access to the beach (because, hello, Red Sea!), shops, and, most importantly, the food. Getting to Aqaba is easy thanks to the airport transfer they offer. No sweat! Now, here's a confession: I arrived late. Really late. Like, the sun was thinking about saying goodnight late. But the front desk? Open 24/7, baby! Major points for that. Someone with a weary travel soul like me loved it. The outside of the building looks… clean, modern, and there is safety, like cameras, all over the place. The staff were friendly and welcoming, even at o'dark thirty. Score!
Accessibility & Amenities: Keeping Everyone Happy (Even the Picky Ones)
Alright, let's talk brass tacks. Wheelchair accessibility? Honestly, I didn't personally test it, but I did see an elevator, and everything seemed pretty well-designed for easy movement. They definitely seem to be trying to accommodate folks. Air conditioning in the public areas? You betcha. Aqaba gets HOT. Like, "melt-your-ice-cream-before-you-can-eat-it" hot. So, that's a lifesaver. They are also very good at keeping things clean. Think anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, and enough hand sanitizer to drown a small army in. This is the place to be if you are concerned about those things. They also offer facilities for disabled guests!
Internet & Tech: Staying Connected (and Insta-Ready)
Okay, this is important. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Yes, you read that right. And it actually works. I was able to upload about a million photos of the Red Sea without a hitch. They also have Wi-Fi in public areas, which I found useful for planning my next pizza adventure (seriously, the pizza is that good). I can't really comment on internet [LAN] as I never used it.
Rooms & Cleanliness: A Haven (and a Safe Place to Crash After Pizza)
The rooms themselves? Clean, clean, clean. Honestly, I'm a bit of a cleanliness freak, and I was impressed. They offer room sanitization opt-out available, too. The bed was comfy, the shower had good water pressure, and all the essential toiletries were there. (Okay, maybe I didn’t use the bathrobe or slippers, but hey, they were there!). They even provide complimentary tea and free bottled water! They even provide linens.
Here's a fun little Anecdote: I had a late-night pizza craving (surprise!) and ordered room service. The pizza arrived piping hot, right in my room. It was perfect and I was exhausted. It also had an ocean view.
Dining, Drinking & Snacking: Pizza Paradise (and So Much More!)
Okay, let's talk about the heart and soul of Pizza Street: the food. Obvious, but the name? It's the truth. Pizza is everywhere, folks. But the buffet in the restaurant is a treat. They have Asian cuisine in the restaurant, international cuisine in the restaurant, vegetarian restaurant, and Western cuisine. They also offer breakfast [buffet] and breakfast service. They have a bar, a coffee shop, and a snack bar. The poolside bar is awesome. It's easy to spend all day there.
The highlight? The pizza, of course. But the atmosphere is what really gets you. It's just fun. They have happy hour and the food is great. I recommend eating pizza everyday. The pizza became my daily mission. Seriously, go get the pizza.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Sunshine, Sand, & (You Guessed It) More Pizza
This hostel isn't just about eating (though, let's be honest, a big chunk of it is). They are very happy to help you get around so you can go to the beach. They also offer a bunch of cool things to do. They have a fitness center, a gym/fitness, a swimming pool, and a pool with a view. They also offer massage sessions, along, spa, sauna, and steamroom. They also offer doctor/nurse on call! They have a terrace. I spent most of my time at the beach or at the bar.
Wellness: Keeping You Feeling FresH
They offer everything you need for wellness. They have body scrub, body wrap, and, footbath. I wish I had time for all of them.
Cleanliness and Safety: Top Priority
The hostel is serious about cleanliness and hygiene, which is definitely appreciated. They have implemented several measures such as:
- Anti-viral cleaning products
- Daily disinfection in common areas
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the premises
- Rooms sanitized between stays
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Professional-grade sanitizing services
- Safe dining setup
Services & Conveniences: Making Life Easy (and Fun)
They have every convenience you could need and then some. 24-hour front desk. Laundry service. Luggage storage. Currency exchange. Cash withdrawal. Gift/souvenir shop. They also provide daily housekeeping! They also offer food delivery!
For the Kids: Family Vibes
I don't have kids, but I saw families there. The staff seemed really good with kids. They also offer a babysitting service, family/child friendly, and kids facilities.
My Verdict: Book It! (And Order Extra Pizza)
Look, I've stayed in a lot of hostels. From dingy dives to sparkling palaces. Pizza, Parties & Paradise at Pizza Street falls firmly into the "sparkling palace" category, but with a healthy dose of fun and a serious pizza obsession. It's clean, well-located, the staff are awesome, and the atmosphere is genuinely friendly and welcoming.
Here's the deal: If you're looking for a chill, social stay in Aqaba, with easy access to everything, and a delicious pizza waiting on you at any time of the day or night, then BOOK THIS PLACE. Seriously, do it. And thank me later when you're biting into a slice of pizza, basking in the Aqaba sunshine, and thinking, "Yep, this is paradise."
Final Score: 9.5/10 (The .5 is deducted for the fact I still haven't figured out how to smuggle pizza home).
SEO-Optimized Offer (because I want YOU to Book!)
Experience Aqaba Like a Pro! Book Your Slice of Paradise at Pizza, Parties & Paradise at Pizza Street!
Are you searching for the best hostel in Aqaba? Look no further! Pizza, Parties & Paradise at Pizza Street! is your ultimate destination for a unforgettable Red Sea adventure. Nestled in the heart of Aqaba, our hostel offers:
- Prime Location: Steps from the beach, shops, and all the best Aqaba attractions.
- Amazing Pizza: Seriously, it's iconic. Don't miss our signature pies! (and the restaurants, poolside bar and more)
- Unbeatable Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, comfortable rooms, and a welcoming atmosphere.
- Clean & Safe: We prioritize your well-being with rigorous cleaning protocols, including strict hygiene certification, anti-viral cleaning products, and hand sanitizer everywhere!
- Fun & Social: Meet fellow travelers, enjoy Happy Hour, and create memories that last a lifetime.
- Accessibility: We strive to be inclusive, with facilities for disabled guests.
- All Things Pizza: We also offer breakfast [buffet] and breakfast service.
Book now and get:
- Complimentary Welcome Drink
- Exclusive Discounts on Tours & Activities
- Peace of Mind with Our Commitment to Safety & Cleanliness
Don't miss out on the ultimate Aqaba experience! Book your stay at Pizza, Parties & Paradise at Pizza Street! today and prepare for an adventure you'll never forget! **(Click here to book now! [Insert
Cebu's BEST Condo Unit: 7E at Soltana Nature's Residences!Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this itinerary isn't just a list; it's a vibe. We're talking Aqaba, Jordan, Pizza Street Hostel, and more drama than a reality TV show. Prepare for typos, tangents, and the absolute truth: I’m probably going to mess this up a little bit.
The Pizza Street Panic & Paradise Itinerary (aka, Pray for Me)
Day 1: Arrival & Existential Dread (…and Pizza, Obviously)
- Morning (aka, “I think I packed enough socks?”): Arrive at Aqaba Airport (AQJ). Hailed a taxi. Haggled like a pro (or at least, I tried). The taxi driver smelled strongly of… well, let’s just say “desert air.” First impression of Jordan? Hot. Like, really hot. Also, surprisingly, dusty.
- Afternoon (aka, "Hostel Hell? Or Hostel Heaven?"): Check into Pizza Street Hostel. Apparently, "Pizza" isn't just a marketing gimmick, there's actually a proper pizza place. I can feel the blood sugar spike already. The hostel itself? Eh, it's a bit… lived in. But the people! Instant friends. Shared a dodgy-looking mango smoothie with a guy named Omar who claimed he'd seen a camel give birth. I remain skeptical. The dorm room? Cramped, but hey, at least the AC works. Sort of.
- Evening (aka, “Pizza or Bust.”): Pizza! Like, actual pizza! And it's… good. Really good. The Jordanian take on pepperoni is spicier than expected (and my mouth’s on fire). Sat on the rooftop with everyone, watching the sunset paint the sky in ridiculous colours. Felt a twinge of… content? Yeah, let's go with that. Actually, maybe this trip won’t be a complete disaster.
- Side note (Rant Alert): The hostel's WiFi is a joke. I mean, dial-up would be faster. Seriously, how am I supposed to update my Insta? My friends back home must think I’ve fallen off the face of the earth. The horror!
- More Pizza: Ate another slice. Because, well, pizza.
Day 2: Red Sea Rhapsody (and Maybe Some Sea Sickness)
- Morning (aka, "Sunscreen Application 101"): Woke up feeling surprisingly… okay? Hit the beach! The Red Sea? Stunning. Seriously, the bluest water I've ever seen. Snorkeled. Saw a fish that looked like it was wearing a clown suit. Absolutely incredible.
- The Sea Saga: The snorkeling was amazing! I saw a fish, but the current was pretty strong. I felt it in my chest. It was scary. I pushed past it because, well, YOLO.
- Afternoon (aka, "Belly Flopping & Beer"): Beach time! More snorkeling. Decided to try a ridiculous belly flop off the dock. Failed miserably. Wound up swallowing half the Red Sea. Still worth it. Later, discovered some local beer. Not amazing, but it was cold, and the sun was baking my face.
- Beach Buddy Bonding: A group of us, mostly strangers this morning now friends, are all here. We are now as one. So. Much. Fun.
- Evening (aka, "Bedouin Blowout?"): Planned a trip into the desert. Bedouin camp? Stargazing? Camel ride? I'm picturing Lawrence of Arabia, but in a slightly less heroic way. And hopefully with better toilet facilities.
- The Camel Capers: The camel ride was, let's just say, memorable. Turns out, riding a camel is less graceful and more… wobbly. I swear, that camel was trying to throw me off! The stargazing was incredible though. I mean, absolutely mind-blowingly gorgeous. Felt tiny and insignificant… in a good way.
Day 3: Petra Prep & General Confusion
- Morning (aka, "Can't Adult Today"): Woke up feeling even more like I was hit than the camel. Coffee. Lots of coffee. Trying to wrap my head around the logistics of visiting Petra. Transport? Accommodation? Food? It all feels overwhelming.
- Afternoon (aka, "The Petra Panic Attack Begins"): Spent the afternoon talking to my newfound friends, planning on making this trip a collaborative effort. Got lost trying to find a decent falafel joint. Ended up eating something that was, at best, "questionable".
- Petra Prep (or the Lack Thereof): Still haven't figured out the whole Petra thing. I'm relying on the kindness of strangers (and a whole lot of luck). Someone mentioned walking the entire way. No thanks!
- Evening (aka, "A Very Questionable Dinner"): Had dinner at a very local place. The food tasted amazing, but the flies weren’t great company. Got back to the hostel and decided to hide in my room and watch Netflix.
Day 4: Petra! (or So I Hope)
- All Day (aka, "Petra, Please Don’t Disappoint!"): We’re off to Petra! I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm probably going to get lost. Wish me luck. And maybe send a prayer to the travel gods that I don’t get eaten by a rogue camel.
Day 5: Post-Petra & The Aftermath
Day 5: "It's The End Of The World As We Know it, and I feel fine": Still recovering from Petra. My legs hurt. My brain hurts. My soul feels… restored. The whole experience was overwhelming. Rambling Thoughts & Imperfections:
The Hostel Vibe: Pizza Street Hostel is a mixed bag. The building is nothing to write home about, but the people are fantastic and the location is superb. The cleanliness? Let's just say I wouldn't eat off the floor.
The Food: Jordanian food is incredible. Beyond the pizza, I've had some amazing shawarma, hummus that could bring world peace, and way too much sweet, syrupy tea.
The Language Barrier: My Arabic is… non-existent. The locals are incredibly patient, but I feel like an idiot half the time.
Overall Emotional State: Mostly confused and exhilarated. Terrified and loving it. Homesick but never wanting to leave. And perpetually hungry.
The Imperfections: I’m pretty sure I’ve lost my sunglasses. My phone's been on the brink of exploding since day 1. I’m running late. And it’s all absolutely perfect.
This is just the beginning. This is the story of a trip filled with more than just sightseeing; it’s a story about experiences, about people, and about the unexpected joys (and occasional horrors) of travel. And I can't wait to keep sharing.
Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Bouganville Apartment Awaits in Limone sul Garda!Pizza Street Hostel: You Asked, We Answered (Probably a Little Too Much)
Okay, so, Pizza Street... Is the pizza actually GOOD? And why is it ALWAYS Pizza Street?
Alright, let's get this outta the way first: the Pizza. Is it the Michelin-starred, Italian-nonna-trained, life-changing pizza of your dreams? Maybe not. But, and this is a BIG but... after a day roasting in the Aqaba sun, or a night of questionable dance moves (more on that later), that cheesy, saucy, doughy goodness? It's practically an experience in itself. Think: fuel for adventure. Fuel for questionable life choices. Fuel for more dancing.
And the name? Honestly, it's a bit of a running joke. Apparently, whoever named the hostel had a real soft spot for a good slice. The constant availability of pizza... it’s like a weird, cheesy siren song. You arrive, you're tired, you see "Pizza Street," and your stomach just *knows*. You're in. Now, if only they'd open a falafel street... just sayin'.
Is it REALLY a party hostel? I'm not 20 anymore...
Look, let's be real. Pizza Street? It *leans* party. It's like, you walk in, and someone's probably already attempting some kind of questionable conga line. I went there with the intention of relaxing and getting some work done. Did that happen? Absolutely. Did I also end up downing a questionable cocktail at 2 am while singing karaoke? Also yes. Blame the communal spirit. Or the free shots. Or both.
The beauty of it is, it's not a *forced* party. If you're not feeling it, you can always slip off to the rooftop and enjoy the Aqaba night, or grab a good book. But if you *are* feeling it… prepare for a night you might (or might not) remember. Just be warned. My memory is, shall we say, spotty from some of the nights.
What's the vibe like? Are the staff cool?
Vibe check! Okay, so, the staff... they're the heart and soul, to be honest. They're like the cool older siblings you never had, always ready with a tip, a joke, or a hangover cure. They're definitely not boring. They're also super patient. I saw this one poor dude, bless his heart, who lost his passport and probably his mind. The staff sorted him out. Seriously, they go above and beyond.
The overall vibe? Chaotic good. It's boisterous, it's energetic, it's a whirlwind of languages and stories. You'll meet people from all corners of the globe. Get ready for shared experiences, late-night chats, and possibly the formation of a new travel buddy team. Or, you know, at least someone to commiserate with about that spicy pizza.
How clean are the rooms, REALLY? Because hostel cleanliness... is a gamble.
Okay, okay, real talk. Hostel cleanliness is ALWAYS a gamble. I've stayed in places that looked like a biohazard lab experiment gone wrong (shudders). Pizza Street, though? Okay, it's not a pristine five-star hotel. Let's just put it that way. But it's clean enough to be comfortable. The staff work hard to keep things tidy. The dorms are cleaned regularly, and the bathrooms, while not spa-like, are… usable. Take that as a win. Bring flip-flops for the showers. You'll thank me later.
Look, it’s a hostel. You are sharing space. So be prepared for some noise, maybe a snorer or two. But in my experience, it was always better than I anticipated. Maybe they have some secret cleaning ninjas working overnight. Who knows?
What about the location? Is it close to the important stuff? Like… the Red Sea?
Location, location, location! Pizza Street gets it right. It's super well located. Everything you need is within walking distance. Okay, a slight exaggeration, a little walk - but really, everything is nearby. The beach? Easy peasy. The shops? Yep. The restaurants (other than pizza, of course)? Plenty. And the best part? You can stumble back after a "few" drinks and a late-night slice of pizza. It’s perfect for diving, snorkelling, and general Red Sea revelry. You'll be in the water practically before you know it. It is seriously a great base camp.
I'm a solo traveler... will I be alone?
Absolutely not. Pizza Street is a social hub. It's built for it. You'd be hard-pressed to be alone. There are always common areas bustling with activity. And the pizza nights are a beautiful bonding experience! I went solo, and I met more people there than I have in entire years of life.
You'll probably make friends within the first hour. Whether you're comfortable striking up a conversation or not. Someone will probably try and chat you up. Then you’ll all be planning the next excursion. Hiking, diving, or just grabbing more pizza. You will NOT be alone. That is, unless you want to be. Which is also totally fine. No pressure.
Okay, you mentioned "questionable dance moves." Spill the tea!
Right. The dance moves. Okay, so, there's a rooftop, and there's music, and there's… a certain level of *enthusiasm* after a few drinks. I witnessed a dance-off. I was a judge. My advice? Embrace the chaos. Let go of your inhibitions. No one, and I mean NO ONE, is judging you. Unless you try to moonwalk. In which case, you'll be judged, but lovingly.
There was this one night, though. It was after a full day of diving (which was incredible by the way. Seriously, diving in Aqaba is magic). Anyway, a group of us decided to head up to the roof. Karaoke. People singing in seven different languages. The drinks flowed. And then… well, let’s just say, I'm pretty sure I invented a new dance move involving a chair and a questionable amount of energy. No regrets. Except maybe the video evidence that may or may not exist.
Anything else I should know before booking?
Pack light. Bring sunscreen. Learn a few basic Arabic phrases (it's always appreciated). And, most importantly, be ready for an adventure. Pizza Street isn't just a hostel; it's a vibe. It's a portal to experiences.Hotel Safari