Hurghada's BEST Sea View One Bedroom: Your Dream Escape Awaits!

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

Hurghada's BEST Sea View One Bedroom: Your Dream Escape Awaits!

Hurghada's BEST Sea View One Bedroom: My Dream Escape (Almost)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I've just emerged, slightly sun-kissed and utterly relaxed (mostly), from the… well, let’s not get all fancy… Hurghada's BEST Sea View One Bedroom. And let me tell you, it’s not perfect. But who wants perfect? We want REAL, right? So here’s the lowdown, warts and all, on whether this place actually is your dream escape.

First things first: That View. Holy moly. Seriously. Forget those cheesy travel brochure promises; this thing delivered. I mean, the minute you walk in, BAM! Ocean. Turquoise, shimmering, beckoning you to ditch everything and just be. Waking up to that, coffee in hand from the coffee/tea maker (yes, it’s in the room!), is pretty much worth the price of admission alone. They really weren't kidding.

Accessibility? Hmm. This is where things get a little less dreamy. I didn’t specifically need wheelchair access, but I did poke around. The elevator is there, which is a huge plus (no hauling luggage up stairs!), and the facilities for disabled guests are mentioned… but I couldn't find specific details on availability of rooms. Important to check if that's your priority. They do have a concierge, maybe best to check accessibility direct. Still, a major hurdle is how far some of the amenities are from each other.

Cleanliness and Safety: A Little OCD's Paradise? Okay, this place takes cleanliness seriously. REALLY seriously. The anti-viral cleaning products, the daily disinfection in common areas, the staff trained in safety protocol… it’s all a little intense, at times. They've definitely got hand sanitizer everywhere, and the whole vibe is definitely "we're protecting you from… everything!" Which, you know, in today’s world, is probably a good thing. The rooms were sanitized between stays. But I'm always skeptical, so I checked the hygiene certification and I found it as promised, and the rooms sanitized were. But hey, it's peace of mind, right? I gave the hand sanitizer a serious workout!

The Room Itself: My Cozy (Eventually) Cave. The one-bedroom is actually pretty spacious. Loved the air conditioning – a MUST in Hurghada. Blackout curtains were a lifesaver for sleeping in, and the bed was comfy (though an extra long bed would have been a bonus for my six-foot something frame!). The bathroom was… fine. Functional. Shower was good. The bathtub was okay, no Jacuzzi but who needs that? The towels were fluffy. I did appreciate the bathrobes and slippers. The mini bar was stocked, though I'm not sure I'd call it a premium selection, and I definitely wasn't blown away by complementary bottled water; the hair dryer did a good job, with the mirror being clear for me.

One little gripe: the lighting. I’m a sucker for a cozy atmosphere, and the room felt a bit… clinical at times. Perhaps some warmer lighting would've made all the difference. The desk was perfect for working, which I did sometimes – but often the laptop workspace got used as a dumping ground for books and snacks. Speaking of, the daily housekeeping was excellent. My room was always pristine.

Internet? Wi-Fi, and… More Wi-Fi! They’ve got you covered. The free Wi-Fi in all rooms was strong and reliable, which is a huge bonus, especially when you need to upload those Insta-worthy sunset pics. Internet access – wireless worked perfectly. Though I can also say that the Internet access – LAN was in my room. I didn’t use it, but for some specific needs, that can be helpful for some users.

Food, Glorious Food! (and the occasional "Meh") The food situation is… varied. The breakfast [buffet] was decent, with a good selection of Western breakfast and Asian breakfast options. I particularly enjoyed the fresh fruit. The coffee shop was good for a quick caffeine fix. There's a restaurant (Restaurants, plural!) with a la carte in restaurant options. The bars were pretty cool, the poolside bar was the most popular in the daytime. I ate at the vegetarian restaurant. They have a desserts in restaurant which I can't say I liked or disliked. The snack bar saved me a few times! The food delivery was an actual life saver.

But let's be honest: Not every meal was a culinary masterpiece. Some dishes were a bit… bland. The soup in restaurant tasted like salty water. I got a salad in restaurant for one meal, and it was only okay. I did find a bottle of water in my room. The room service [24-hour] was a lifesaver when I stayed up late, but the food tended to be a bit inconsistent. Bottom line: Manage your expectations and embrace the culinary adventures (and occasional disappointments). As I said before, I am a fan of the happy hour.

Relaxation & Amusements: Pools, Spas, and… More Pools! Listen, between the swimming pool, the swimming pool [outdoor] and the pool with view, you are going to find a place to relax. And the massage? Heaven. Absolute heaven. They have all the spa facilities, and the spa/sauna can be used between massages. I didn’t get a body scrub, but I saw others getting the body wrap which looked super relaxing. The steamroom was also a favorite!

Things to Do? Well, obviously, there’s the beach. That's mandatory. They offer a bunch of things to do, but I mainly stuck to swimming and sunbathing. The fitness center is available if you want to look like you’re doing exercise.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter. The concierge was super helpful with arranging airport transfer (which was blissfully smooth!) and taxi service. I used the cash withdrawal service. They have a convenience store which is really handy. Laundry service was great. They even offer dry cleaning and ironing service. The luggage storage came in handy when I went to the pool. And the currency exchange was useful. Daily housekeeping was excellent. The facilities for disabled guests are a must, but it’s a mixed bag with air conditioning in public area so you need to check with them personally.

For the Kids? I didn't bring any kids with me, but it looked like they’re family/child friendly. They have kids facilities, and a babysitting service. They did have a kids meal option if it was needed.

Getting Around: Easy Peasy. The car park [free of charge] was a huge plus.

The Minor Annoyances (Let's be Honest!)

  • The elevator… slow. Real slow. I did take the stairs sometimes.
  • The music around the pool could be… repetitive.
  • The "essential condiments" in the room consisted of a single sachet of generic coffee.

The Verdict: Should You Book?

Absolutely. Yes. But with a few caveats.

If you're looking for a super-slick, flawless experience, this might not be it. But if you're craving a stunning view, relaxation, and a mostly-wonderful experience – and you're willing to overlook a few minor imperfections – then YES. Hurghada's Best Sea View One Bedroom is a great choice. It's a place to unwind, soak up the sun, and recharge your batteries. Just embrace the quirks, the minor annoyances, and the sheer, unadulterated beauty of that ocean view. You won’t regret it.

The Ultimate Getaway Offer - Limited Time Only!

Tired of the same old routine? Craving breathtaking views and ultimate relaxation?

Book your escape to Hurghada's Best Sea View One Bedroom now and enjoy:

  • Guaranteed Sea View Room with Unbeatable Ocean Sights: Wake up to paradise every morning.
  • Complimentary Breakfast Buffet: Fuel your adventures with a delicious spread of international and local favorites.
  • Exclusive Spa Discount: Relax and rejuvenate with a special discount on spa treatments (massages are a must!).
  • Complimentary Airport Transfer: Start your vacation stress-free with a seamless arrival and departure.
  • Flexible Booking and Cancellation Policy: Book with confidence, knowing your plans can change.

But hurry! This offer is only valid for the next two weeks! Don't miss your chance to experience the ultimate dream escape. Book now and prepare for pure bliss!

Click here to book your unforgettable Hurghada adventure: [Insert Booking Link Here]

**#Hurghada #SeaView #DreamEscape #LuxuryHotel #

Unbelievable Johor Bahru Stay! 100mbps WiFi & Netflix – Almas Suites Studio Awaits!

Book Now

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized, perfectly-curated travel brochure. This is real life coming to you from… well, hopefully not the bathroom, but who knows? This is my One-Bedroom Sea View Hurghada Odyssey, and let me tell you, it's already a glorious mess.

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Luggage Heist (Maybe)

  • Morning: Flight from London – well, attempted flight. My alarm decided 4 AM wasn’t a thing, so I woke up in a cold sweat, convinced I’d missed it. Cue a frantic rush, barely-there coffee, and a taxi driver who definitely knew a shortcut involving suspiciously empty backroads. At Heathrow, the check-in lady gave me a pitying look. Probably because I was practically vibrating from caffeine withdrawal.

  • Afternoon: Landing in Hurghada. The heat smacks you in the face. Like a warm, slightly suffocating hug from a very sweaty uncle. Immigration was less "smooth sailing" and more "controlled chaos." People everywhere, shouting, waving documents…I swear, I saw a guy trying to pay with a handful of Egyptian pounds and a hopeful grin. Luckily, I had my visa ready (thanks, proactive past-me!). Then… the luggage carousel. My bag? MIA. Vanished. Poof. Disappeared. A little part of me actually liked the idea of it being an Egyptian spy thriller situation.

  • Evening: Checked into the one-bedroom sea view. Oh. My. God. The view… it’s genuinely breathtaking. Turquoise water, the sun setting, casting these ridiculous colours across the sky. Almost made me forgive whoever – or whatever – absconded with my luggage. Almost. A quick reconnaissance of the mini-fridge revealed a sad selection of bottled water and a suspicious-looking carton labelled as "juice". Dinner at the hotel’s buffet. Let's just say, "international cuisine" sometimes translates to "slightly bland and not always identifiable". But hey, I’m alive, I’m looking at that view, and I have a plan. (More on that in a sec.)

Day 2: Sunburn, Scams, and the Search for My Damn Bag (And a Perfect Falafel)

  • Morning: Woke up early… mainly because my internal clock still thought it was London o’clock. Decided to hit the beach. Mistake number one: ignoring my own pale skin. Mistake number two: not wearing enough sunscreen. I’m now sporting a lobster-esque hue that would make a clown weep. The sea, though? Glorious. Crystal clear. Felt like swimming in liquid turquoise. Tried snorkeling. Got a face full of salty water and nearly swallowed my snorkel. (Note to self: needs more practice.)

  • Afternoon: Ventured into Hurghada. Immediately got hustled by a guy trying to sell me a "genuine" papyrus scroll for an obscene price. I, armed with the cunning of a slightly-sunburnt tourist, managed to escape with my wallet intact. (I think.) Wandered through the souk, which was a sensory overload of spices, colourful fabrics, and persistent vendors. Here’s a pro-tip: act like you know what you’re doing, even when you don’t. Found a little hole-in-the-wall place that served falafel. The best falafel ever. Crispy, flavourful, and it made me almost forget about my missing suitcase.

  • Evening: Back at the hotel. Made a mental note to re-hydrate. Considered calling the airline about the luggage again. The whole thing is just… a total mystery. Decided against it. Instead, sitting on the balcony, letting the sunset warm my soul, trying to conjure up the universe's greatest, most epic vengeance on the thieves of my luggage. I’m suddenly struck by this overwhelming sense of peace. Maybe being a little lost is good for the soul. Maybe a slightly-sunburnt tourist is just the person to be here.

Day 3: Diving Dreams and Definitely Questionable Fish… Plus a Laundry Disaster

  • Morning: Attempted diving. This was meant to be a highlight. I got certified. But backfired. The instructor was super-charming, and I panicked. I’m pretty sure I had an oxygen mask on, or at least that’s what they told me. I spent most of the dive trying to keep from either swallowing seawater or barfing into the oxygen mask. Saw a single, bored-looking fish. (I blame the fish, not myself.)

  • Afternoon: Returned to the hotel looking like a drowned rat. Decided it was time for a serious laundry session. I found the hotel’s laundry service. Left a bag of clothes. Came back. My clothes. Shrunk. Permanently. Or worse, perhaps changed color? How did they do that? Are there some kind of laundry demons running rampant in this place? I think I am going to need a new wardrobe – or at least a few strategically placed scarves.

  • Evening: Decided to try one of the hotel's restaurants. My optimism dwindled a bit further. This time, I ordered the catch of the day (because I had to) and… well, let's just say the fish wasn't exactly caught that day. It might have been pre-historic. It definitely tasted suspiciously of freezer burn. But, I think, the waiter was also serving as a musician. So, I did my best impression of that meme when the room is on fire. But as I watched the stars, I knew I was okay. I am here in Hurghada, and I'll be sure to make it through.

Day 4: Desert Safari and the Elusive Bag (Again!)

  • Morning: Woke up feeling like I'd been through a war. And I'd only been here a few days. But! Today was the desert safari. Excitement!

  • Afternoon: And, the desert safari was… bonkers. Seriously, if you are looking for adventure (and sand, lots and lots of sand), this is your jam. There was dune-bashing in a jeep (I screamed a lot), riding a camel (slightly embarrassing), and a Bedouin dinner under the stars. The sunset in the desert was unreal, like something out of a movie. The food was surprisingly good. The music was… loud. But memorable.

  • Evening: Back at the hotel. The bag still hasn't turned up. Called the airline again. Same canned response. This time, I decided to channel my inner detective. Slept on the balcony, under the stars. Watched the waves.

Day 5: Sunset and Realizations

  • Morning: Packed up the slightly-shrunk, color-altered laundry. The view from my room, once seemingly the greatest on earth, is suddenly the subject of a deep, intense inspection.

  • Afternoon: Realized I need a new suitcase to carry my belongings. And, I had to go out and buy several more outfits. At the local market, I managed to haggle with a merchant over a scarf, feeling, for the first time, a sense of accomplishment in being a tourist.

  • Evening: Watched the sunset from the balcony. This time, I truly appreciated it. The sky was ablaze with colors. I let the waves of the ocean wash my worries away. I was here on my own. Maybe that’s the point. Maybe the mess, the misadventures, the near-disasters… that’s the beauty of travel. And maybe, just maybe, my bag will turn up. But even if it doesn’t, I have the memories. And a killer falafel craving.

The Future:

I'll continue the journey -- well, I will be sure to do so. I will try to learn more. I will keep you updated on the luggage situation. (I'm starting to suspect the ancient gods are behind it.)

Luxury Bangalore Hotel: Golf Course Views & Embassy Park Proximity!

Book Now

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

Hurghada's BEST Sea View One Bedroom: Your Dream Escape (Maybe... Let's See!)

Okay, Spill the Beans! Is This Place REALLY as Amazing as the Description Makes Out?

Alright, alright, settling in. The description? Oh, honey, it's *polished*. Think Instagram influencer meets real estate agent. "Breathtaking views," "Luxury accommodation," "Unforgettable experience." Sounds dreamy, right? In *some* ways, yes. The sea view? Spectacular. Seriously, the kind that makes you want to chuck your phone and just stare at the Red Sea for hours. I did, actually. Lost a whole afternoon that way. Don't judge.

The 'luxury'? Well, that's... subjective. The furniture was nice enough, nothing falling apart (phew!), but it wasn't the kind of "palace" luxury. More like "IKEA-chic-plus-a-bit-of-bling" luxury. The air con, though? A lifesaver! Trust me, you'll *need* it in Hurghada!

Unforgettable? Oh yeah, definitely. But for reasons beyond just the view. (More on that later...)

What's the Deal with the Sea View, Specifically? It's the *Main* Selling Point, Right?

The sea view... ah, *the sea view*. Okay, picture this: You wake up, bleary-eyed, from a night fueled by questionable airport coffee and the thrill of arrival. You stumble to the balcony, throw open the doors, and... BAM! Turquoise, sparkling, *stunning* Red Sea. Boats bobbing, maybe a cheeky dolphin or two (I didn't see any dolphins, BUT I HEARD tales...), and the endless blue stretching to the horizon. Yeah, it delivers. Big time.

Now, the *catch* (because there's always a catch, isn't there?). My balcony, bless its heart, was rather small. Perfect for one person and maybe a glass of something sparkly. Two people? You're practically cuddling. And the noise... constant. Cars honking, locals chatting, the distant thrum of... something. But hey, if you were looking for complete silence, you probably shouldn't be staying in Hurghada. Embrace the chaos!

The "One Bedroom" – Is It Actually a Decent Size? Is it Cluttered?

The bedroom? Oh, it was... fine. It wasn't a ballroom, let's put it that way. But it comfortably fit the bed, a wardrobe that held my questionable packing choices (I brought *way* too many shoes), and a small desk. No complaints, really.

Cluttered? No! It was quite minimalistic, which I *loved*. It’s the perfect setup for taking photos!

Then the weird thing happened: I realised there were NO BLINDS. Like, at all. Just sheer curtains. So, picture this: The sun comes up, and *BOOM*, instant wake-up call. Unless you're a morning person, (I *am not*), that's a serious issue. I ended up using a towel and some strategically placed clothes pegs to create a makeshift blackout blind. Classy, I know.

Food, Glorious Food! What's the Kitchen Like? Can I Cook?

The kitchen! Ah, the kitchen... Let's be real, I'm more of an "order-in" kind of person. But you know, in theory, you *could* cook. It had the essentials: a hob, a fridge, and the bare minimum of cookware. It was very clean though! Which is a huge win.

I did attempt to make breakfast one morning. It began with high hopes, fuelled by avocado toast fantasies. It ended with me nearly setting off the smoke alarm because the toast got, shall we say, *charred*. The kitchen, however, may not be completely the source of the problem, maybe it was me. Still, points for trying, right? My tip? Stick to the local restaurants. The food is amazing, and someone else does the washing up.

Dealing with Local Services and Transportation

Okay, this is where things get *interesting*. The service in Hurghada? It's… well, "friendly" is a good starting point. "Efficient"? Not always. Sometimes you get the impression things are just…happening when they’re happening.

Taxis? Bargain! But bargain HARD. Start by offering half what they ask, and then negotiate from there. It’s a game, really. A fun, slightly stressful game.

One time, I tried to get a taxi at like, 3 a.m. Yeah, don't do that. It was a whole ordeal. Let's just say, I saw the true depths of my haggling skills (and the limits of my patience). Make friends with the reception staff - they’re angels.

Let's Talk Location. What's Nearby? Good Restaurants? Shops? Beaches?

The location? Depends on *what* you want. This place was pretty central. Close to restaurants, shops, the usual touristy stuff. Walkable, which is always a bonus, because trying to navigate the taxi situation after lunch is not my idea of fun.

Beaches? Yes, beaches were nearby! But… honestly, I didn’t end up spending much time on them. Because: my skin is porcelain white and I hate the searing heat. But they *looked* beautiful. You could hire a sun lounger, order cocktails, the whole shebang. I hear the best beach is down near the New Marina.

Restaurants? Oh yes. A veritable feast for the eyes and the stomach. Seafood, fresh salads, the whole shebang! I ate my weight in falafel, seriously. There was one place I went to, on the harbor, forget the name, but the food! The BEST.

Did You Have Any Problems? Be Honest!

Problems? Where do I begin? Well, apart from the aforementioned lack of blinds and my near-disastrous cooking attempts, there were a few minor hiccups. The wifi was… spotty. Like, “cuts out during a crucial video call with my boss” spotty. And on one occasion, the water pressure in the shower was weaker than a toddler's sneeze.

But the *real* problem was... me. I’m a total worrier, and apparently, Hurghada is not conducive to a good worrier. I was stressed about EVERYTHING. The weather. The foodGlobetrotter Hotels

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt

One bedroom - Sea view Hurghada Egypt